1. Who are we?
The website www.nactis.com (“Site”) is published by:
- NACTIS FLAVOURS, a French public limited company (SA) with a Board of Directors, with share capital of 7,033,070 euros, whose registered office is located at 36, rue Gutenberg, ZI La Marinière, 91070 Bondoufle
These may be installed on your device subject to the choices and options you have expressed or may express at any time in accordance with this cookie use and management policy.
3. Why this cookie use and management policy?
4. What are cookies?
Cookies are small blocks of data sent to the browser by a web server. The term “cookie” refers to the various trackers that are placed or read on a computer, tablet, or mobile device, for example when visiting a website, an application, an advertisement, or when using software. The purpose of a cookie is to collect information about the user’s browsing experience. This information may be used for various purposes, in particular: identifying users and allowing them to access their account, remembering a language, an expiry date, a response domain, and compiling statistics on the use of the Site or other sites or applications.
Cookies make it possible to store status information during the validity period of the cookie concerned when a browser accesses the various pages of a website or when the browser subsequently returns to this website.
Only the issuer of a cookie can read or modify the information contained therein.
We use three types of cookies:
- Functional cookies: these are necessary for (certain parts) of the website to function or to meet our obligations, particularly legal obligations.
- Preference cookies: these allow us to retain information that changes the way the site behaves or is displayed, such as your preferred language or the region in which you are located.
- Analytical cookies: these are necessary to be able to analyse how our website is used and how we can make it better and more attractive to the visitor.
- Marketing cookies: we use these cookies to see the products you find interesting and we can show you targeted advertisements or make personal offers and send personalised newsletters.
Some of these cookies have the exclusive purpose of allowing or facilitating electronic communication.
Others are strictly necessary to provide an online communication service at your express request.
Still others are used to improve your browsing experience by analysing Internet users’ browsing habits.
The main purposes of the cookies used are:
- to count visitors and identify how they use the sites;
- to count and differentiate visits;
- to adapt the display according to your preferences and the characteristics of your device;
- to identify via which site or search engine you came to our sites;
- to manage and monitor your cookie choices;
- to manage user sessions and browser functionalities;
- to compile statistics and analyses of visitor numbers and use, browsing, and audience measurements of the sites and their various spaces with a view to improving them.
6. Which cookies do we use?
The Site uses the Google Universal Analytics service, provided by Google Inc (“Google”), which enables it to analyse browsing on these sites and to compile statistics and audience measurements.
These cookies are placed and read on the user’s device and are accessed when the user accesses a website using the Google Universal Analytics service.
They contain certain information such as:
- the domain name of the site visited;
- a user ID;
- the browsing history of the website using the “Google Analytics” service;
- your IP address to determine the town where you are located. Once you have been located this information is immediately anonymized.
These data are transmitted and stored by Google on servers located in the United States. Google entities adhere to the Privacy Shield and ensure an adequate level of data protection.
The user can go to http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.htm for more information.
To disable these cookies, you can go to the following page:
7. Information on the Site
If you wish to refuse them, you have several means to do so as set out below.
The user can configure his/her browser to accept or reject cookies on a case-by-case basis before they are installed. In addition, the user can also regularly delete cookies from his/her device via his/her browser.
The configuration of each browser for cookie management and user choices is different. It is described in the help menu of the browser used, and tells you how to modify your options regarding cookies. For example:
- for Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies;
- for Safari™: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/cookies/;
- for Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- for Firefox™:
In any case, the user can go to the help section of his/her browser to find out how the browser allows him/her to choose which cookies are accepted or rejected.
As a result of the above, cookies are only saved on your device if you choose to accept them, and you can express and modify your choice at any time and free of charge through the options offered to you by your browser software.
If your browser is configured to accept cookies on your device, cookies embedded in the pages and content you have viewed may be temporarily stored in a dedicated area on your device. They can be read only by their issuer.
Conversely, you can configure your browser to reject cookies. In this respect, please note that by configuring your browser to reject cookies, some functionalities, pages, or spaces of sites may not be accessible, for which the publisher cannot be held liable.
Do not forget to configure all the browsers of your various devices (tablets, smartphones, computers, etc.).
8. Management of marketing cookies
You can find more information about behavioural advertising and privacy on the Internet at: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/ and find out which registered companies offer you the option to reject or accept cookies used by these companies to adapt the advertisements that may be displayed on your device to your browser information.
The cookie placed when using share buttons is also included in this platform.
Note that your choice is taken into consideration by placing a cookie. If you delete all the cookies stored on your device (via your browser), we or our service providers will not know that you have chosen this option.
9. For more information
For more information on cookies, you can visit the CNIL website at this address: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/