Since January 2019, NACTIS FLAVOURS has participated in several major agri-food fairs: Sirha, Djazagro and CFIA. A look back at these events, which provided an opportunity to highlight our expertise in responding to current food trends: naturalness, meat reduction, sugar reduction and exoticism.
Sirha, January 2019
A global event for the catering and hotel industry, Sirha welcomed nearly 3,000 exhibitors this year.
The trade fair presents trendy and innovative products, as well as various events, thematic conferences and competitions, such as the Bocuse d’Or or the World Pastry Cup.
Our brand SEVAROME was there for you to taste a joyful profusion of delicacies with natural extracts:
- Chocolates with a natural limoncello flavoured ganache
- Chocolate rounds with juniper berry extract
- Fruit pastes with two blends of extracts: Agastache or Mojito flavour
- Tangy slices that also feature two blends of extracts: blackcurrant-mint or ORGANIC Kola flavour
Djazagro, February 2019
Djazago, Algeria’s leading trade fair, is a major event for professionals in the agri-food production sector.
This year, the fair hosted manufacturers and suppliers from 34 different countries to meet the demands of 20,000 visitors.
From 25 to 28 February, NACTIS FLAVOURS presented several of its innovations:
- Syrups: Lemon, Rose and Fig Honey iced tea
- Marinades: Tajine, Oriental and Tex Mex
- Mayonnaises: Cheesy, Mushroom and Garlic & Herbs
CFIA, March 2019
CFIA, a key trade fair for agri-food industry suppliers in Europe, took place from 12 to 14 March in Rennes.
NACTIS FLAVOURS was naturally there and accompanied visitors from aperitif to dessert with trendy and innovative products that meet consumer expectations:
- A savoury biscuit developed with an organic tajine mix
- A Vegan burger with two sauces (cooked onion and barbecue)
- A madeleine cake with natural soursop flavour
- Whipped cream with natural and original flavours: Hazelnut, cherry blossom and clementine with a Vanilla Wafer
Meet us on our Stand B40 – Hall 12.1 from 4 to 9 May at IFFA in Frankfurt to discover our range of natural products!